Sony VPL-XW7000ES 4K Laser Projector
- 3,200 lumens of brightness, generated by a long-lasting laser light source, for vibrant images even on a large screen.
- Flagship-level X1™ Ultimate for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- All-new Native 4K SXRD panel provides full 4K resolution with 3840 x 2160 pixels
- All-new Wide Dynamic Range Optics contribute to a compact design with better light control that achieve a 95% DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
- Dual database processing – One database helps reduce on-screen noise, while the other is used to upscale the resolution.
- Object-based Super Resolution technology detects individual objects in a picture and enhances each one for exceptional accuracy and detail.
- Object-based HDR Remaster analyses the color of individual objects on screen and adjusts the contrast, resulting in more realistic pictures with greater depth and texture.
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer processes HDR content scene by scene and enhances the contrast in combination with laser output control—bringing you bright 4K HDR images.
- Digital Focus Optimizer corrects the image quality so that the focus is better than ever, even in the corners.
- Picture Position Memory stores your settings. Lens focus, zoom, and shift settings for up to three screen formats can be stored for easy recall.
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
18.13″ x 8.28″ x 20.34″
Approx. 31 lb (14 kg)
Input and Output Terminals
HDMI (TWO INPUTS)* – Digital RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr, IR IN – Minijack, LAN – RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE – RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male), TRIGGER – Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA, 3D SYNC OUT – Minijack, USB – Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA *Both HDMI inputs are compatible with HDCP 2.3.
4K SXRD™ panel, projection system
X1™ Ultimate for projector
Projection lens zoom / focus
Powered (Approx. x2.1) / Powered
Operating temperature / humidity
41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C) / 20% to 80% (no condensation)
Storage temperature / humidity
14 °F to +140 °F (–10 °C to +60 °C ) / 20% to 80% (no condensation)